Tax Return Assist
The simple way to file your tax return ......................
tel: 01622 677507
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Filling in your tax return can be a daunting task. If you dont file your tax return by using the paper version by 31 October you will need to file online. To file online you need to register with the governement gateway then wait for an authorisation code to be sent to you in the post. Only then can you start the process to file online with HMRC.

Tax Return Assist offer you a more convenient way to file your return, by completing your information on our easy to follow web form, then your return gets processed by one of our qualified staff and is submitted to HMRC on your behalf.

There is no need to wait for authorisation codes or try and understand the HMRC filing process. And best of all, you have your tax return completed by a qualified accountant who is also available to answer any questions you may have.
Q. Why do I need to use Tax Return Assist ?
Q. Will there be any more to pay than £99 ?
A. Whatever your situation, you will only pay £99 to use our service. The only time there will be additional charges is if HMRC decide to enquire into your tax return and you request our help.

Other than that, you only pay £99 per return submitted.
A. In some instances you will pay more tax than you have to. This may be because you are a CIS worker and have too much tax deducted from you at source, or you may have paid too much tax on your savings income and be entitlied to a refund.

You have an option to either receive a refund directly to you or leave the overpayment at HMRC and offset it against future tax bills. The decision is yours.

We do not hold clients money and do not receive tax refunds on your behalf.
Q. Will I receive a tax refund ?
Q. If you would like to ask a question please use the text area here and we will answer you within 24 hours